In the wholesale market/show industry, Niche Fair™ occupies a space of its own blazing a new trail for Makers and forward-thinking modern shopkeepers and Main Street retailers to find each other. We understand the buyer fee is a paradigm shift but think you'll find the reason for it compelling.
The national markets and other larger regional markets have a business model which is financed by large rep groups, importers, and established manufacturers paying booth fees in the thousands and taking multiple booths. Ultimately, the cost of producing the show is carried by the exhibitors and sponsors.
Since Niche Fair™ is strictly for Makers, artisans, and small-batch manufacturers our booth fees are $400 to $900 which includes pipe and drape, a booth sign, and aisle carpet. Keeping our fees low is necessary to get these otherwise undiscovered brands to market and in mainstream retail. That said, the nominal fee for buyers to attend is necessary in order to make Niche Fair™ a reality.
Ultimately the Buyer Pass fee is a small investment in exchange for the massive value of connecting with high-level industry experts and never-before-seen makers.
PRINCIPAL BUYER PASS:
- Early Bird: $25 per registrant [valid until Dec. 15, 2017]
- Regular: $35 per registrant [valid Dec. 16, 2017 - Feb. 18, 2018]
- Last Minute: $45 per registrant [valid Feb. 19, 2018 - Day Of Show]
ADDITIONAL BUYER PASSES:
- Early Bird: +$15 per additional registrant [valid until Dec. 1, 2017]
- Regular: +$15 per additional registrant [valid Dec. 2, 2017 - Feb. 18, 2018]
- Last Minute: +$25 per additional registrant [valid Feb. 19, 2018 - Day Of Show]
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at 810.484.2950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.